PathQuest® BI is a financial business intelligence software that helps analyze and visualize large, complex data sets in a simplified manner. It can instantly build compelling visual stories that help to discover unique insights around financial efficiency, operational KPIs, and business sustainability
- Transform to powerful and engaging advisory firm
- Add value to your client’s business decision making
- Be specific and relevant with real-time analysis and reports
- Deliver the reports your clients need, to improve their bottom line
- Focus more on consulting your clients rather than excel
- With extra time, elevate your practice, business and bottom line
- Consolidated reporting for your multi-location business
- Seamless consolidated reports save time and efforts
- Get franchisee rankings, benchmark and comparisons
- Identify key drivers that impacts and improves performance
- Automated visual KPIs and business sustainability insights
- Generate custom reports for franchise HQ and deliver value
- Always be ready with real-time consolidated financial reports
- Stay focused on your cause with powerful management reporting
- Get dimensional reporting on multi-department, program and entity
- Track and monitor restricted and unrestricted grant reports
- Integrate with leading accounting software, easy to get going
- Customized dashboards for NPO boards, departments and executives
Why PathQuest BI?
Always be prepared with in-depth insights and personalized business reports for your clients, board executives, and lenders
Get Real-time Reporting of All Clients in a Single, Unified Console
If you are an accountant managing multiple SMB clients using popular financial statement analysis software, you can sync them together in PathQuest® BI.
Financial Statement Analysis Software at Your Fingertips
The financial data analysis tool is compatible with all touchpoints allowing instant access to data in real-time. Stay on top of every financial move with PathQuest® BI Android and iOS mobile application.
Top Financial Analysis Software to Compare Industry Averages
If you are a Franchise owner, know exactly how each of your locations is performing and also compare the performance of your business with industry averages. Improve your bottom line with our best financial analysis software.
As an accounting professional, how do you apply your years of experience in finance to the specific needs of your clients? It can be hard, but it’s
A 2020 survey conducted by CPA.com highlighted some interesting statistics regarding the potential for growth in the accounting industry.1 It revealed
Accounting Automation: In accounting, there used to be a notion that if your firm was an early adopter of technology, it was considered progressive. V
Like many other sectors, the accounting profession is evolving rapidly along with changes in technology. The rise of big data and data analytics is ch
How these will add resiliency to your firm ? Yes, you do provide value for your clients when you provide standard accounting services like book
Multi-Location Business Reporting The average franchise has around five locations. Even though having a number of locations is a sign of a fina